ScoutQuotes Logo and Marks Usage
We are thrilled that you want to refer to the ScoutQuotes project and services and sincerely appreciate your help spreading the word!
This page aims to provide you with all the information and resources you need for correct usage of the ScoutQuotes brand and assets.
- The ScoutQuotes project is the exclusive owner of the ScoutQuote trademark and any other word, phrase, image, or other designation that identifies the source or origin of any ScoutQuote products or services.
Respect the Guidelines
- Be respectful and polite.
- Be collaborative and contribute back to the community.
- Provide your audience or local community with a quality service that consistent with the ScoutQuotes standards.
- Do not spam the ScoutQuotes community.
- Use the logo to show your support of ScoutQuotes
- Use the logo to reference ScoutQuotes in blogs, articles, etc.
- Scale the logo proportionally, without changing the aspect ratio, as you see fit.
- Modify the logo in any other way than scaling it.
- Use the logo without the letters ‘ScoutQuotes’
- Move the position of the letter in relation to the logo.
- Use our favicon on any of your sites or services.
- Show the ScoutQuotes logo larger than your own logo.
- Keep a spacing of at least one time the width of the lowercase letter ‘o’ all around.
Vertical (Square) Version
Logos for Print
- Right-Click and choose to download the target.
- The image displayed is 72dpi.
- The image linked is 600dpi.